Returns SK Brand Management operates a fair policy of accepting returns provided the goods and their packaging are received back by us within 14 days in accordance with the following guidelines:-
1) Please advise us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of delivery that you wish to make a return and quote your order number and the reason for the return.
2) We will contact you within 24 business hours by email to confirm procedure
3) Once confirmed please ensure that the packaging and products are returned to us in a fully resaleable condition and the order no is marked clearly on the outside of the returned packaging.
4) If the product returned is not in a fully resaleable condition or the packaging is damaged, we reserve the right to refuse a refund. This does not effect your statutory rights.
5) Once the product/s returned have been received and quality checked if the product is damaged or faulty we will refund any original delivery charge but not when a product is simply not wanted.
6) Refunds can only be made to the original card of purchase.
Except in the case of faulty, damaged or misdescribed products, if you exercise your right of cancellation after the goods have been delivered to you, you will be responsible for returning the product/s to us at your own cost. The product/s must be returned in the original packaging to the address shown on the invoice.
Except in the case of faulty or misdescribed products, if you do not return the products as required, we may charge a sum not exceeding the direct costs of recovering the goods.
None of the above conditions affect your statutory rights when goods are faulty, or not as described. For your rights of cancellation under the Consumer Protection Selling Regulations please see our Terms & Conditions.
Claremont & May
Last updated May 2012